TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement is made between:
‘UK Courses Online’
The student or Course attendee or the Company’s authorised representative (named on the invoice)
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, UK Courses Online reserves the right to change the course start date by giving 5 (five) days’ notice to the course attendee(s)
- All the fees must be paid in full at least 1 (one) week prior to the course start date, this is due to high demand for certain courses and our strict policy of a maximum of 5 students per class for the lectures to have more attention on the course attendees
- Once a module or course has started, no refund will be given. For this reason, UK Courses Online strongly advises the course attendees or companies to check the modules taught for each course or have a discussion about the course with the course co-coordinators in advance.
- Customers have a right to claim a refund if applied for and received in writing within 5 days of the course starting date. This does not apply to courses starting within a week of enrolment. An administration charge fee is applicable if the refund is approved. The refund process would take up to 28 days
- If the student enrolled for the discounted package or bundle course. No refund will be given if the student commences any of the courses included in that discount bundle package. Students have the option to take different courses within the price limit (classroom/Online/substitute to available exams at our centre) at any time within 1 year of enrolment (Need to book the courses in advance). This can be extended under management discretion.
- Customers have the right to change the start date by providing a minimum of seven days’ notice, in writing or via email. Any requests received after this date may not be processed. This is due to reserved seats and limited space.
- UK Courses Online reserves the right to refuse access to any course attendee who has failed to make the full payment on time.
- If the student or course attendee misses a class, UK Courses Online will not ‘repeat’ the class. Once the course has started, class time cannot be changed.
- In the very unlikely event, that it’s necessary to cancel an event due to circumstances beyond our control, we will inform you by email with as much notice as possible. We will not be responsible for any financial loss. Expenses such as accommodation or travel due to a cancelled event. In this case, a substitute for the training delivery method will be offered (such as alternative dates/live online where possible). If a refund is agreed upon in writing, we will issue the refund within 30 days and may deduct the administration charge.
- Once the student enrolled (Paid in full or deposit) and wishes to cancel the class no refund will be given once the course materials have been distributed to students for prior preparation for the training (including remotely setting up or configuring of student’s laptop/work station for the training, cloud access to resources/study materials). The student has the option to reschedule the class or, where appropriate live online can be substituted
- If a customer would like to make any suggestion or complain regarding their online training delivery session, it must be made within 1 hour of commencing the training so we can take further action to resolve the issue. For the classroom, it must be made within 3 hours.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change.