London IT Training helped me kick start my Networking career with Cisco CCNA. They were very professional and flexible with the class schedules. It helped me plan my time between studies and the hectic schedule of my job.
AWS Certified Security – Speciality course is aimed at IT professionals who are working as security professionals with at least two years of real-life working Experience on securing AWS workloads. This course will validate your ability to specialize in data classification, data encryption methods, and secure internet protocols on AWS mechanisms to ensure that. Through this course, you will also be able to make tradeoff decisions that are relevant to security, cost, and deployment complexity on a given set of application requirements. Eventually, you will have a comprehensive understanding of Security Operations and Risk Management.
The subject matter of this course will help you to a clear understanding of the implementation of the Enterprise Level Security. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be considered as an expert professional on almost every kind of security aspect of AWS. The content of this course will make you able to detect any kind of cyber-attacks and take preventive measures to protect AWS infrastructures.
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements
- An understanding of security operations and risk